Monday, March 21, 2016

Reflection on my goals and activities



My goals for the first half of the semester were to:

-This semester I want to improve my intonation of words and also improve my ability in putting sentences together more fluidly.
-Also, I want to improve my listening ability, especially with spoken Japanese that doesn’t have a script, so I can better understand Japanese when it is spoken at its natural speed

Revised Activities

So far, I think I have improved with producing R sounds, mainly through listening to my playlist of Japanese songs and shadowing them occasionally for a chorus or verse here and there.

I didn’t really shadow the vocab list for each chapter as much as I had planned to, so I’m going to focus on making sure I do that more in the coming weeks.

I haven’t improved as much as I would like with my listening ability, so I will focus on that more by listening to and of course, watching anime. I will probably watch Bungou Stray Dogs which my sister recommended to me.

Shadowing the Kizuna poem and Kizuna song helped me with focusing on my pronunciation, so I plan to probably pick another song for my second shadowing PE.  

じゃまた!

No comments:

Post a Comment