Friday, May 6, 2016

Final Reflection on my goals and activities






My goals for the semester were to:

-This semester I want to improve my intonation of words and also improve my ability in putting sentences together more fluidly.
-Also, I want to improve my listening ability, especially with spoken Japanese that doesn’t have a script, so I can better understand Japanese when it is spoken at its natural speed

This semester, I think my activities went well, even though I ended up modifying them along the way.

For example, I hadn't planned to shadow songs for my PE activities but since I had been listening to a playlist of songs repeatedly throughout the whole year, I decided to give it a try. I ended up being a fun experience and improved my pronunciation through it.

Also going to the Japanese language table in Mathey helped with my listening ability as Makino-sensei introduced us to new vocab and was willing to have conversations with us.

In the future, I hope to keep shadowing songs and listening to anime, to help my pronunciation and listening ability.

じゃまた!

No comments:

Post a Comment