Wednesday, February 3, 2016

PE goals for the new semester



With the new semester, comes more goals to help me improve my Japanese speaking ability.

Goals:

-This semester I want to improve my intonation of words and also improve my ability in putting sentences together more fluidly.

-Also, I want to improve my listening ability, especially with spoken Japanese that doesn’t have a script, so I can better understand Japanese when it is spoken at its natural speed


Activities:

-To improve my intonation, I plan to listen to the vocab list so I can practice shadowing the words as I learn the new vocab for each chapter.

-I also plan to keep watching anime so I can continue to hear Japanese being spoken at the natural speed. I also plan to try to shadow as I watch to get more practice with my intonation and pronunciation of words. Sadly, season two of Noragami  is over, so I’ll have to find a new show.

-Listening to Japanese songs helped my recognition of vocab and grammar patterns last semester, so I will be continuing with listening to my playlist this semester.

じゃあまた!

1 comment:

  1. I think you can definitely reach your goals. I liked the idea of lsitening to Japanese music, I think I will do the same.がんばってください!

    ReplyDelete